• Is your Realtor also an engineer with a BS in Civil Engineering and an MBA who truly understands homes from the ground up— everything from grading and drainage, concrete, structural aspects, HVAC and the construction process both out in the field and the paperwork/contracts required in the office?
• Does your Realtor regularly visit the construction site to ensure all contracted changes are being made and your home is being built properly? Does your Realtor understand how a construction schedule works and what it takes to successfully converse with homebuilders, contractors and subcontractors?
• Does your Realtor not only provide local marketing statistics but truly analyze the information and explain it in order to help you make knowledgeable decisions about pricing and target markets to avoid wasting valuable time and energy? Does she preview comparable properties in your area so you truly understand the competition?
• Does your Realtor truly partner with you to help you get your home in top condition so that it stands out amongst the crowd of thousands of other listings? Does she take on the task of doing a detailed walkthrough of your property and then scheduling and overseeing trusted local professional contractors to help with repairs and updates.
• Is your Realtor a good listener and communicator? Does she work tirelessly to provide feedback received from prospective buyers regarding your home to allow you to make needed changes to your home selling strategy? Does she stay on-top of the market and regularly communicate to you about new listings and neighborhoods that will be of interest to you?
• Does your Realtor have a refined talent for staging a home? Does your Realtor have an eye for the architectural aspect of a home and how to make it look great inside and out via interior design, colors, accents, etc., regardless of whether your home is a $60,000 or a Million dollar home? Does your Realtor know what features today’s buyers are truly looking for in a home?
• Is your Realtor truly a Full Service Agent who will roll up her sleeves and assist you with the difficult, time consuming aspects of selling your home? Does she make herself available to show you the properties you want to see based on your schedule?
• Is your Realtor also an Architectural Photographer who owns and operates a Real Estate Marketing business solely focused on selling properties.
• Does your Realtor specialize as a Listing Agent and New Home Construction Buyers Agent, while also assisting resale buyers to reach their goals?
If Kelly Wurth is your Realtor, you can answer yes to all these questions, and more. Kelly Wurth of Platinum Realty and her company, Iconic Homes KC is a REALTOR®, a member of NAR that works closely with the local Heartland MLS to serve homebuyers and sellers in Kansas (and will soon be licensed in Missouri).
Meeting the needs of her clients is Kelly’s top priority. She achieves this by providing a wide variety of professional services designed to help customers either find their dream home or sell their current property with exceptional customer service. She is dedicated to patiently guiding each client through the home-buying or selling process while ensuring they understand all the options available to them.
Being an engineer for over a decade has provided her with a keen eye for detail and an understanding of architecture. Kelly’s background in corporate America operations and sales provides her with the insight and understanding of what it takes to successfully negotiate the sale or purchase of your greatest investment.
“My interest in real estate grew when I began photographing architecture including property listings,” she explains. “This interest soon developed into the real estate photography and marketing business I own and operate, Iconic Real, in order to directly help homeowners sell their properties. My business/sales skills such as negotiation, finance and marketing, as well as an understanding of engineering, construction and architecture bring many benefits to homebuyers and sellers.”
She provides magazine quality images, virtual tours and staging, as well as social media marketing assistance for Realtors and builders. “I’m known for the fact that I don’t just photograph rooms and homes. I make them look beautiful before I take the shot so the image is of magazine quality,” Kelly says. “I’ve been told by clients that I am the only photographer they know who actually takes the time to set-up each room to make it look its best verses just shooting it as is. This means I move plants/furniture/etc., adjust decor/lighting/blinds, remove clutter and whatever is necessary to achieve maximum quality results.”
continued on page 52
”I believe my passion for helping others will continue to sustain and help grow my businesses,” Kelly says. “Knowing I'm helping someone find their dream home, the place where they can make memories with their families for years to come brings true satisfaction. By partnering together with homeowners and local businesses we are helping families make an investment in themselves and their future which in turn supports our community and our local economy. These are the priorities that drive Iconic Homes KC and Iconic Real.
Whether you are looking to buy or build a new home, sell your current one or if you are a Realtor who could benefit from a professional agent with virtually unlimited talents, give Kelly Wurth a call at 913-244-1364 or learn more by visiting her websites at IconicHomesKC.com and IconicReal.com.